fishers atv reunion at rock run

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastlywarrior228

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow what a place, we had a great time. had 4 warriors, the bw350, a grizzly 350, rzr, atc 200 and a lt160. concerts, demo rides, vendors and i understand why they call it rock run. also had some pretty badass hills. ill have video up later
rolling out
f03e5843.jpg

part of our camp
907093db.jpg

ya i beat on it but eh its easily fixable
7cff2228.jpg

the perfect pitbike
48202743.jpg

a kid in a carseat strapped to a 6 pack rack?
4dd44eb6.jpg

neighbor to our camp totalled his renegade
4ecec7d7.jpg

some amazing scenery
9d2040e3.jpg

watch a concert on a quad... OK!
98c2df55.jpg

brian fisher
241abd11.jpg

randy houser
27ec8e41.jpg

boom photo bombed
dac3da3f.jpg

df348c1e.jpg

why do the old dudes out drink me
d0c12071.jpg

with dad
a58b7fb0.jpg

is this place in pa i live like 5 mile from a rock run

I was there with my warrior I did the Quad Boss Challenge also with mine. I dont know if you saw me or not. I almost had the fastest time, with a 0:57 but I missed a corner so they added the minute I was pissed lol. But I probably saw you guys go by me on the main drag, I know I saw a couple warriors on that stretch any ways. It was a great time with some great trails. Im definetly going back next year. Did you do the black trail called boulder path? (or field or whatever lol)

atv.jpg

This is my quad after the Quad Boss trial run! Great time

Last edited:
Yep i remember you that picture is from when i did it i effed up on the railroad ties but my cousin took 2nd fastest on the three wheeler for fri dang shoula said hi

i have never went thats bad 5 miles from me but i hear its a good time :atv:
I cant believe your only 5 miles and never been lol. You gotta go next year for the 6th reunion I already marked it in my calender. Its a great time.

@beastly - If you plan on going next year im sure ill see you, hell we could even all meet up and have a pack of warriors ride around the trails lol. that would be pretty cool.

@beastly - If you plan on going next year im sure ill see you, hell we could even all meet up and have a pack of warriors ride around the trails lol. that would be pretty cool.

:tup::tup: I'd like to go next year too. Is it always around on on the same weekend?

Back