93 warrior no spark

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valiantfarm

Reaction score
93 warrior

How would I diag no spark? I have a multimeter, but electrical is my weak spot. It ran fine until my son drove it , then it acted really weird, wouldn't shut off and kept trying to crank, then I disconnected the battery, removed the . Now it doesn't spark. i tested the coil with a multimeter when i crank, i get nothing at the coil. this thing is also an electrical nightmare. Any help is greatly appreciated. tbh i dont care about 4 wheelers, but my son has a dirtbike and i traded something for this 4 wheeler so i can spend time with him. if i had money, i would have bought something nice,lol

My issue ended up being the stator connector. The pins were working their way out and didnt make a good connection. Hope this helps someone

I'm hoping to piggie back off this post I'm having the same trouble I do think I have a reading from the stator on all 3 pins
Pin 1 to pin 2
Pin 3 to pin 1
Pin 2 to pin 3
Pin 1 to pin 3
My issue was the stator it was very easy to change pull the case cover off slowly so u don't pull out the starter gear and make sure u tuck the wires under the plate so nothing rubs
And use oem parts or you will be changing it again in a couple months

Back