Blaster Hood

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

courchaine

Reaction score
I was wondering if it's hard to mount a Blaster hood on my warrior ???

can I put the blaster headlight ?

i know that 2kwarrior did it and if he would make a tutorial in the tutorial section it would be very cool ?

i think that look awesome :p

thanks

Its not that hard. Im sure there is a different way to do it then the way I did it. Ive seen the conversion done where they have used the blaster headlight, but if they had to do what I did then you will be grinding and reshaping things The Blaster hood is wider than the warriors hood. So you have to heat it up and squeeze it together to make it narrower. Plus I had to plastic weld more plastic to the sides cause they didn't come down far enough. also had to trim the part that butts up against the tank cover. I just cut the sides off the warrior hood and graphed them onto the blaster hood so it would sit on the fenders right. you also have to make some brackets to mount the front of the hood to the stock hood location. I suck at describing how to do it, just easier for me to sit and actually do it. Just keep in mind it is not just a bolt on and go thing, you need to spend time, measure cut, and practice your plastic welds before doing it on the finish piece. And do all the plastic welds on the underside of the hood. Done right you will have a hardly noticeable seam. then you can either cover that with graphics or fill the seam and then touch it up. I decided I didn't want to mess with the blaster headlight, so I'm also building my own headlight lens, so I can use my fog lights behind it.

Back