Does anyone have Procom products?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yuana

Reaction score
Does anyone use any Procom engineering products like;
High performance CDI
High performance regulator/rectifier
Magic power box
Have never heared of them and was wondering if anyone has any bought any products from them and was it worth the money?

Don't waste your money on anything from procom. They are about the lowest quality products you can buy. If you want a stock CDI but don't want to spend the money, then get a procom. Thats basically all it is. The only aftermarket cdi out there that will do anything is the Dyna, and then you will want the programmable one. The magic power box is nothing but a scam. Again the high performance regulator/rectifier is the same as stock. So if you want stock pieces that cost less then stock get procom. Oh and by the way I have the procom cdi on my 2000 warrior. there is no differance when i switch between it and the stock one, in fact I think the stock one works a little better.

Procom = crapola!!! Don't even think about getting their crap, it'll be disfunctional in a year almost guaranteed. My friends had one and you'll have startup issues after a season of riding. You can take a chance with one but just don't get pissed off when you get stuck out on the trails.

Back