Lowering kits

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good if you run flat track, otherwise just a bad idea all around. Compromises suspension performance, ground clearance, and durability.

You will have to see my "redneck engineered" lowering kit. I will get a picture of it tomorrow if i can remember.

i'm about to bolt up some 450r aftermarket shocks ( 17 inch e2e) with the CRJ lowering kit, and see what happenes. any ideas ?

im really not sure if it will work or not, but i'm testing it out on my old frame, and a-arms. i just had the shocks dialed in to my weight and riding ability. my concern will be the tie rods

hecker1 said:
i'm about to bolt up some 450r aftermarket shocks ( 17 inch e2e) with the CRJ lowering kit, and see what happenes. any ideas ?

Why not just modify your upper mounting point so that you don't throw the arms outta wack. Look at what Gasman did to his quad. Im sure TRP can come up with somethin for yah Heck.

Im going to build new shock mounts for the top on mine. I could get you guys the HOOKUP from my fab guy. Im talking cheap. Mine may be done in time for SUMMIT INDOORS on the 23rd.

Back