New Member – Hi!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max12

Reaction score
expand...
I'm new here. I bought myself a 1986 YFM225 that had an essay written in the listing description, with a video, 20 photos, and even a good portion of a maintenance log in the description. The owner of this 38-year-old beast had title in hand and had it registered with DCNR for state trail riding. It's now under my name and has a new PA trail plate. Cool to see such an old machine with a title; I'm glad the previous owner (who got the quad off Craigslist in 2013) kept everything documentation-wise, as we were looking for a quad that was titled specifically. He also added in some oil, a new air filter, a new spark plug, snow chains, some Yamaha Ring Free, and a DOT-approved bike helmet. All for $1200. He definitely made this machine much more aesthetically pleasing in the 11 years that he owned it (he purchased it in 2013 at age 13, and sold it in 2024 at age 24).

I've had zero issues with the thing; suspension is great, turning radius is great, it holds idle very well, it looks great (repainted from its original blue to a very nice Bed Armor Olive Green, has LED head and taillights, has front and rear racks, shifts flawlessly, etc.

Just wanted to say hi. I know it's a YFM350 forum but I haven't seen any forums focusing specifically on that model, so here I am. :)
20240703_221212.jpg20240703_211138.jpg

Back