Sold the warrior.... =/

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98warrior

Reaction score
Well had the warrior in the paper for 1 day and sold it the next, only got 1450 for it but warriors dont sell good around here. Its kinda sad because I took such good care of it and I can tell just by talking to that guy that he's not gona take care of it. Oh well, gona get new swing arm bearings, full exhaust/intake and maybe a few other misc. parts. I want a full curtis sparks but its 500 bucks and mom told me I'm fucken nuts for spending that on an exhaust, I'm thinking of getting either the sparks, lrd, or trinity. Well **** gota go its storming.

Wow, Warriors go for so much here in Ontario. Looking through online classifieds, you can find '01-ish Warriors for $3200 CAD, which is about $3000USD, almost no mods in good condition. Hell my beat up, slightly modded '99 Warrior was a steal at $2000.

If ya lived out here on the west coast you could of got $2000+ for it. Hell I sold my 2000 warrior for $2800. Now spend that money and get the "Z" where ya want it.

In the dirty south its 2000-2500 for a 2000 model in good clean condition.

wow, around here you can get a 2000 warrior for about 1500 bucks. i only got 2100 out of my stock 03 warrior a couple years ago

Back