what do you find funny?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote:zm4471fb]arctic cat

ha, how about snowmobiles in general ;D[/quote:zm4471fb]

Whats so funny about a machine that is faster and quicker than any real world quad? Two hours ago I had my Yamaha to 102 MPH on a road that has a 30mph speed limit for cars when theres no snow. The people who ride them however are frickin hilarious, miserable crabby pricks (me included).

Americans who think we still have rights make me laugh.

umm, americans in general....ppl who always think they're rights are being violated when they should get the **** beat outta em, fat ppl who sue becuase mcdonalds made them fat.... you get the idea
eadc13ec.jpg

umm, americans in general....ppl who always think they're rights are being violated when they should get the **** beat outta em, fat ppl who sue becuase mcdonalds made them fat.... you get the idea
eadc13ec.jpg

LOL! thats funny, can you say WEDGIE!?

[quote:g7wbb3ck]

ha, how about snowmobiles in general ;D

Whats so funny about a machine that is faster and quicker than any real world quad? Two hours ago I had my Yamaha to 102 MPH on a road that has a 30mph speed limit for cars when theres no snow. The people who ride them however are frickin hilarious, miserable crabby pricks (me included).

Americans who think we still have rights make me laugh.[/quote:g7wbb3ck]

The funny thing is there seems to be really no point in owning and maintaining a dangerous machine that you get to ride 2 or 3 times a year when you can ride anything with wheels year-round.

One of my buddies owns 2 boats and 2 jet skis, and the closest place to use them is over an hour away. Last year those jet skis hit the water twice, and the first time his stand-up kawasaki wouldn't even start, and the bottom end bearings were going out on the other one by the end of the second ride. So he's got over $500 in repairs for about 5 hours of riding. That's funny.

Back