04 raptor 350 can’t get spark

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mine1514

Reaction score
I have 2004 raptor 350 and I’ve replaced the complete wiring harness, stator, starter, ignition coil, ignition switch, cdi, battery, and spark plug and I can get spark at all nor does my starter seem to be engaging. I’m pretty lost as to why I still can’t get spark unless it’s the flywheel not makin contact. Any help is greatly appreciated.

If it isnt mismatched parts you replaced its likely a neutral switch issue or something similarly silly. do some reading on here it's a pretty common problem

If it isnt mismatched parts you replaced its likely a neutral switch issue or something similarly silly. do some reading on here it's a pretty common problem
How would I test ur neutral switch theory? And I’ve done a lot of reading that’s why I made the post so I could get more specific answers.

If I can’t get spark while pull starting it, then I wouldn’t think it has to do with a neutral switch. More like it’s not communicating between the flywheel and stator 🤷‍♂️

Back