500 qaudzilla

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you really want to make sure nobody can keep up; build a 680cc Banshee. Just make sure your health insurance is paid up if you plan on going in more than a straight line.
There have been several people I know that have had zilla's as trail bikes. Most of them ended up as junk though because they would come into a corner too hot, loose it, and then bail and let the thing shoot over the mountain. One buddy put his 50ft. over a high wall.

Theres a guy that races the WNYOA harescrambles in the A class that races a lt500r its ******* crazy. When he can get it started for the dead engine starts he usually holeshots but his lead doesnt last long. his only mods are a shitty DG pipe and works shocks..Its so damn loud too

That is insane that he races cold start races on a zilla. I can remember having to have two of us too be able to kick that bastard over, but we only wieghed about 120lbs. each. It always sucked to be the one with your foot on the bottom; it was better than jumping up and stomping the kicker though, then the only thing that would move would be your hip slightly disslocating :)

yeah hes just a little guy. i weigh 140 and i think hes smaller than me..his engine isnt cold when hes on the line though..he rides for like 30 mins before he goes the line then he shuts his engine off right before the flag is dropped

A buddy of mine has a 250r, his dad has a zilla. No doubt the zilla rules for pure power but the 250 two-strokes bury em on the trails. As for 660's, they are strong in the running for best trail quad IMO. My little bro has no problem keeping up or leaving 450's and 250's every time we ride. It takes me a while longer :(. I usually just catch a glimpse of em every now and then lol. But when all is said and done, it is still up to the rider when it comes to trails. I can swap rides with my bro and he beats his 660 with my 350.

they 250's are way better in trails, and as others mentioned, starting the 500 is nearly impossible, my buddy had a chunk missing from his shin from a zilla, they are good for that but are scary fast in a straight line

Back