E brake

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02yfm350

Reaction score
do warriors have emergancy brakes? or something you pull in to lock the brakes? there is one thing but it's just like holding in the clutch. i know you just put it in gear to make it stay still but don't other quads have 'em? ???

They came from the factory with a parking brake, like other sport quads. A pathetic, less than useless, annoying parking brake. If it hasn't been removed yet, you might as well now before it causes you trouble.

The warrior parking brake is the best ive seen, you set it, and then watch as your quad rolls away. But yes warriors have them unless somebody has removed it. It is ran off the clutch lever.

oh LOL ok I was thinking that was the parking break untill i got it on the trailer on a slant, put the parking brake on, and let off the brake then it started to roll backwards.. so I just shut it off and put it in gear. at the end of the day I was thinking it just held the clutch in.

thanks guys

Back