Edelbrock Carb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love being young and making lots of money in the summer and having nothing else to spend it on but my warrior ;D

i just bought something else for my warrior last night, an msr shorty ez pull pro raptor clutch/perch and new clutch cable from warriorspeed, lol i like to spend...

the thing I don't get is why do you guys put all this money into your warriors, when the better thing to do would be get a faster quad? just confuses me

Any chimp can get on a 450 or 700 and go fast, as long as they don't kill themselves in the process. Not just anybody can get on the 350 and be fast. When I look behind me and see the 450s or larger fighting to try to keep up, I feel like I actually did something that most can't.

Sorry, I know it doesn't have anything to do with the carb, but I get irritated everytime I see that question....lol.

You definitely gots to gets that carb man! I just had mine apart to clean it out, and there's really nothing to it. All that was wrong with it was the float valve was sticking sometimes and leaking fuel out the overflow line. This was the first time I took the bottom half of the carb apart, and edelbrock couldn't have came up with a easier to work on design. It took me 2 minutes to pull the valve out, clean it good, and put it back in. You don't even have to touch the floats like the stock one, actually I could have cleaned that float valve while the carb was still mounted in the machine, the design is so awesome. I still think the edelbrock was the single best modification i've done to mine yet. No other mod I can think of improves the machine in so many areas.

It's easy to keep looking good too. Mine was starting to get a little discolored and dull looking :(, but 5-10 minutes of polishing and it looked as good or better than when it was new.

GET IT!

the thing I don't get is why do you guys put all this money into your warriors, when the better thing to do would be get a faster quad? just confuses me
The same reason you buy stock car, and then build it up. For the pure joy of it. I bought 98 dodge stratus 4 door with a 4 banger. It wasnt fast, and looked like a old persons family car. Now after $15K its a show car, and flat out hauls. Yes I could of bought a camero, firebird, or mustang with a v8 cause it hella faster, but it just wouldnt be the same.
purpledodge.jpg

purpledodge2.jpg

purpledodge3.jpg

Back