Everyone Loves Pictures

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
Pictures from yesterday and a group from last night.

WarriorRiver10.jpg

WarriorRiver8.jpg

WarriorRiver7.jpg

WarriorRiver6.jpg

WarriorRiver4.jpg

WarriorRiver1.jpg

RiverGroup2.jpg

yeah mee too^^^

yo pel you always look buggeyed in all of your pics except for the one where your in your truck

The great Ohio River along with Indiana are seen in the background.

I probably look bug eyed becuase I am usually fucked up when a camera is around.

Lights are bolted to the shock mounts.

Man, did you push that thing out there just to take some photos? Do some riding and get some dirt on that quad! :)

Hell no I rode the hell out of it out there. It didn't get really dirty but I washed it today anyway. To me there is no better feeling then opening the garage door to pull in and seeing a shiny warrior. It makes my day. HAHAHAHA ::) ::) ::) ::)

Corko how am I a bad influence???

yeah buddy. drink that beer! just dont ride afterward! i got my warrior stuck in the woods at this off-road park once and had to get some guys to help me get it out. well, i ended up drinking about 10-12 beers before that so it wasnt really a good idea for me to ride it out of the woods on unfamiliar trails, but i had to do it. scary as hell though since it was around midnight and pitch black except for my lights. almost fell of the back of one guy's honda 450r when he took off. was pretty drunk. have fun and be careful.

Back