Finished my friends back piece

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yuana

Reaction score
It took me 52 hours (from Nov. 2006 till Feb. 2007)from start to finish, my friend is very happy with the results.
As soon as we get the chance where going to do a good foto shoot so you can see the real beauty of it. The pics doesn't do the tattoo justice.

ea632407.jpg

Oh it does some justice, some real nice handy work there fella. That boys back must be sore as hell.

The time that I was busy with his back, every weekend for a couple of months it was sore as hell but I have to say that I was very proud of him because I kept coming back for more. End of March he want to continue with his arm.

nice job!! that is a lot of time, but some nice details from what I can see!!

what does the writing say, and any story(s) behind it, or done because it looks good?

This tat I did for Nafl. 3000,- that is about $1650,- so that is pretty much a steal if I compare it to the prices in the USA. I know that in the states a half sleeve will run for about $1000,- so you can figure out how much a back piece would cost. I tattoo because I like to do great tattoo work and try to do better work every time I do it. I try to look at every detail of the tattoo so when you go home I know you will love it the rest of your life. So I don't do it to make a living but because I love it and try to be better then all the great tattoo artists that ar out there just doing it for the money and do rush work.

The writing says Lion.
The story behind it is that my friend had some tattoos on his body (arm, leg and chest) that he really didn't like the work that was done in The Netherlands so I placed new tattoos over them (cover ups) and he really liked my work. He always wanted a great big back piece but didn't know what he wanted so it took me about 3 weeks to really design something that he fell in love with. For him the dragon (him) is the protector over the woman (his girlfriend, and 3 sisters) he is the only boy in the family. The japanese smoke on the shoulders I placed to give it a great form, I'll ask him to pass by to make some more pics up close for you to see more details.

Happy you guys like my work.

Nice work, looks good. This is why I like living in a small town. Right now I have 11 tatts and only cost me About $700 so far. They go up and down both arms and one on the chest. In a couple days I go in to get a half back piece done and it's only costing me $400. And they are good quality. In big towns the artist can charge more, but in a small town like I live in, if they want their buisness to survive they have to charge less.

Steady hand and great art. I made the mistake years ago when I was 18 and went to a person who I was told was good. Truth is the person was horrible and my tats look like ****. I've been planning on getting them reworked but will do some research this time. Anyway good job man.

Thanks man, and don't worry I made that same mistake when I was 16 years old and got some bad work done. That is why I have studied the art of tattooing for the last 15 to 16 years and have tried to perfect my skills every time. I have never had a complaint about my work and really take my time when I do my work. If any of you guys ever go on vacation to Curacao give me a call, I'll give you a great tat at a great price. (YFM350central discount :)LOL

wooow bro.... i have a real appreciation for art and what art can do. you do some pretty intense stuff and thats very credible.

very impressed and maybe ill come down when im 18 haha.

-ant

You're always welcome man, no prob.

Just got another call from one of the guys from the Hells Angels. Know them because of my old job as a atv tour guide for the Bike Shop (owner of the bike shop is a hells angel) but they are cool guys. They are always interested in tattoos!!! :)

Back