JUST WANT TO RIDE

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey everyone I'm a new member , I bought a 2007 350 raptor it did not run and was missing a lot things, I'm slowly getting it together I think with the experience,strength,and hope other members have I should not have a problem getting g back to the trails thank you all
Mike

hey everyone I'm a new member , I bought a 2007 350 raptor it did not run and was missing a lot things, I'm slowly getting it together I think with the experience,strength,and hope other members have I should not have a problem getting g back to the trails thank you all
Mike
I just wanted to thank the mistress$$$, for sending a like to me ,
a new member of your group, and I'm sorry everyone else didn't have the time to welcome a new members to your group.
I'm working on getting this beast back together. I currently own a 300ex but I've grown out of it .
I was told the 07 raptor would be a good upgrade and I got a good deal on it but it needs more work than expected.
I can't wait to ride the trails on a newer quad with a little more power than what I have

How much is missing? Got any upgrades in mind? Welcome to the forums!

Thank you for welcoming me it needs a head gasket ,probably piston rings, I'm guessing new stator, foot pegs , I'm not 💯 sure of everything it needs I've been able to start it but it only runs 4 a couple minutes if I touch the gas it backfires and dies out it had no spark then the carb was so bad I cleaned that after bypassing wires for spark but still dies out sorry I'm at work but wanted to respond so I could get my word out there thanks again I'll post some pick later today

Welcome to the forum.

Back