Moved From Rappy'97's Thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ban me if it will make you feel better...but I didn't attack anybody. Same with the first post of mine that you deleted...

You scold me for questioning things that were posted earlier, and delete my post because it was dragging this thread off topic...well, what about the the last 3+ pages of BS that has little or nothing to do with Rappy'97s build?

I think I see how this forum is ran...people can post whatever BS they can come up with, but as soon as that information is questioned by somebody with a low post count, they are threatened with being banned? Good way to keep your members in check and the information posted here legit

Ok...I'm sorry for laughing, that was rude of me... but a 120+ mph yz426f powered warrior that can cut 80+ mph 300' drags, which MAY put down 60hp on Trinitys dyno is laughable to most people with any experience with drag racing ATV's. If I'm wrong, I will eat my words. Please, I beg you...post a video of that warrior doing what you say it can. If it is true, I will sell my 100+ hp Raptor and build a warrior 426 tomorrow.

Actually Wang I'll apologize to you as it was more of a blanket statement. Of course the blaster guys a few years back that thought thier little stock blasters were the best thing since sliced bread, dont help how I react. I just dont like having to deal with people that come on just to troll and not have anything to contribute.

Banshee thank you for toning down things.

The biggest thing that makes some of us try things is that people developing aftermarket for our 350's has started to dry up, so we are getting inventive.

Mercy! I love it! Badass Shee! Anyway, I'd love to build a hybrid Warrior as well, I'd be pretty happy with a YFZ450/Warrior hybrid if I could find a cheap enough wrecked 450. Hybrids are cool b/c they're unique, classic style & modern power, I dig that!

Now, as for Rappy's build, I guess there's only so much to take off & power can be limited by the 350 powerplant. A good stroker screamer witha small shot of juice will prolly do aight! Beyond that, a hybrid is all that's left at this point. Heck man, you've chopped & hacked so much that it's not really identifiable as a 350 Raptor anymore anyway (no offense), hell bust out a hybrid engine!

Mercy! I love it! Badass Shee! Anyway, I'd love to build a hybrid Warrior as well, I'd be pretty happy with a YFZ450/Warrior hybrid if I could find a cheap enough wrecked 450. Hybrids are cool b/c they're unique, classic style & modern power, I dig that!

Now, as for Rappy's build, I guess there's only so much to take off & power can be limited by the 350 powerplant. A good stroker screamer witha small shot of juice will prolly do aight! Beyond that, a hybrid is all that's left at this point. Heck man, you've chopped & hacked so much that it's not really identifiable as a 350 Raptor anymore anyway (no offense), hell bust out a hybrid engine!
if you want to make the faster yfm 350 get some aluminum and make a copy of the warrior frame a arms and swingarm right there you just lost about 100+ pounds

or pay some big bucks and do a custom 4 valve head get mad at it and throw it my way:evilface:

I'd love to see a custom head man but somebody would be much more likely to invest in everything needed to put a 450 on it. A good head for it would be awesome though guy, add some good power & keep reverse.

Beating sleds and doing over 80 in 300'? Come on dude why do you have to lie so much. This thread is about his attempt to beat stock 450s with his raptor 350. We dont need to hear your bs too theres already enough in here. Yz426f motors are not fast, especially with the mods you have done.
that is why they put more power then a 450

Ban me if it will make you feel better...but I didn't attack anybody. Same with the first post of mine that you deleted...

You scold me for questioning things that were posted earlier, and delete my post because it was dragging this thread off topic...well, what about the the last 3+ pages of BS that has little or nothing to do with Rappy'97s build?

I think I see how this forum is ran...people can post whatever BS they can come up with, but as soon as that information is questioned by somebody with a low post count, they are threatened with being banned? Good way to keep your members in check and the information posted here legit

Ok...I'm sorry for laughing, that was rude of me... but a 120+ mph yz426f powered warrior that can cut 80+ mph 300' drags, which MAY put down 60hp on Trinitys dyno is laughable to most people with any experience with drag racing ATV's. If I'm wrong, I will eat my words. Please, I beg you...post a video of that warrior doing what you say it can. If it is true, I will sell my 100+ hp Raptor and build a warrior 426 tomorrow.
i will show you anyday im not trying to say that my quad is the fastest

Not saying your a liar, but 124? Been around the quad world for a while now and have never seen a setup like yours go that fast. But I may be wrong. I'm curious to see how you achieved that speed. Enlighten me a little more about it. :tup:
what would you like to know ... it was 1000 ft on the ice and i had a 15 f and a 38 back

One quick question have you ever ran on a hard packed clay blue groove? That shot is slick even with dirt tt tires
well tt tires are for the soft dirt but i run on blue groove all the time that is all we have and i run d 10s on my quad and its hooks up all day on it and t 10s for the soft dirt

well tt tires are for the soft dirt but i run on blue groove all the time that is all we have and i run d 10s on my quad and its hooks up all day on it and t 10s for the soft dirt
i would still like to see a video of you doing 80 in 300 only a handful do it

what would you like to know ... it was 1000 ft on the ice and i had a 15 f and a 38 back

I hate to be the one to break it to you...but what you are claiming isn't possible. You don't have NEAR the gearing or power to pull 124 mph, let alone in a 1000' race...it just isn't going to happen. Maybe your GPS is set on KPH? That would be a bit more realistic, but still optimistic (124 kph is approx 77 mph).

But again...PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG. Go grab your quad and do a top speed run for us, and get it on video...I will paypal you $500 if you can hit 120mph on your yz426f powered Warrior.

Back