Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What's up everyone. Been getting lots of good advice and answers from reading through forums so I decided to make an account. I'm knew to this though, so if I do something wrong please don't get mad.
Thanks

I want to do a mild build on my Warrior, so I have some questions. Should I ask them here or make a new thread?
Thanks

I'd say the before pictures and an overview of goals fit in the introduction here just fine if ya don't feel like taking such a deep dive right off the bat.
Welcome to the forums!

Thanks guys. I don't have any pictures, but my goal is just to get some more power out of her. First step is new tires bc the old ones are worn bad. Any recommendations? I'm looking at Obor Advent, GBC XC Master fronts with Ground Buster 3 Pro rears, or ITP Holeshot GNCC. Leaning towards the Obors because of the price and things I've heard. What's your thought's?

Thanks guys. I don't have any pictures, but my goal is just to get some more power out of her. First step is new tires bc the old ones are worn bad. Any recommendations? I'm looking at Obor Advent, GBC XC Master fronts with Ground Buster 3 Pro rears, or ITP Holeshot GNCC. Leaning towards the Obors because of the price and things I've heard. What's your thought's?
Honestly you can't go wrong with either. I personally use gbc tires but will be purchasing Kendas next.

Honestly you can't go wrong with either. I personally use gbc tires but will be purchasing Kendas next.
Do u have any experience with them on pavement. I'm not a pavement princess, but I have to ride a good bit on pavement to get to my trails. I was wondering if they wear fast on pavement?

Back