New trick

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floridaredneck

Reaction score
I've got a idea of a stunt that I dont think anyone else had tried. So im getting super good at my bycicles (riding on two side wheels), but here is what im thinking about trying. Working on my stoppies (standing the bike up on the front tires) once I get the hang with those i want to try to do a bycicle then go into a stopy.

Ya'll think that would look cool?

Ya'll think that would look cool?

Cool, would be a video of you trying it....
Getting the bike to stand / balance on one wheel.....not likely.
...that crap is gonna leave a mark.

Maybe try doing the stoppie first and on the way down
lean into a bicycle, ride off and make a turn into a wheelie.
I think that would be doable.

Good luck & video tape it

I'm not going to video tape the first try, i wont have bragging rights then lol.

But im going to practice my stoppie's till i get comfortable doing then and slowly start doing it while doing the bicycle.

I can get a video of a bicycle into a wheelie.

Just think about it. You're on 2 wheels and jam on the brakes. All that's gonna happen is you're going to pivot around that front wheel and flip it. Probably a reason that nobody has done this before ;)

If you try this please record it, i'd love to see the attempt.

Just think about it. You're on 2 wheels and jam on the brakes. All that's gonna happen is you're going to pivot around that front wheel and flip it. Probably a reason that nobody has done this before ;)

If you try this please record it, i'd love to see the attempt.

Tru dat!....your just going to flip just think about the phisics of it...its probably imposible but it will be funny.

I just triend it on grand theft auto for you. It cartwheeled at around 10-20 mph. Then at 45-50 it just rolllledddd.

Personaly, I dont think youre front tire will have enough grip to be able to lift your back up.

I dont mean to sound like an ass or anything, but why? Whats the point? I see people at the dunes spending the whole day just doing wheelies and bicycles, thats it. Now I cant do bycycles, but I can do wheelies all day long if I wanted to but its boring. I prefer to actually ride. I drag every chance I get, and find the steepest, nastiest tree shots and idiot holes I can find just to see if I can get out of them. Maybe its just the differance in ages ???

^^I like to wheely when theres people or friends to show off. But Like you said, after 2-3 and youve done all your fancy tricks, its boring. My friends still think its cool. but id rather go rip it up in the pit or something. Id be doing the riding you do If I had dunes, but I live in a forest.

I tried it a few times but the front tire always wants to pull one way or the other.

Yeh 2k its just i wanted to try something during the week in the drive way when i can't go trail riding, just something new to try.

Back