Raptor350/Warrior pipes?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was out bidded at the Last second, which always sucks. I still haven't bought a pipe yet. You still have yours for sell? This question was just for my general knowledge.

Yea mine's for sale, but a canadian guy just PMed me. Next time try Auction Sniper http://www.auctionsniper.com/ It'll automatically make a bit of whatever you want in the last few seconds. (30-5 seconds left I think) I kept getting outbid until I started using this.

Somone on here a while back had made the stock Raptor 350 exhaust fit a warrior, the only difference is the mounting locations, just fabricate a bracket.

it is a misconception that the raptor exhaust wont work on the warrior. As Dave said the only differance is the mounting tab location on the silencer. All you need is a small piece of flat iron, a drill and 5 minutes, and then your golden. Hell some aftermarket exhausts use a band clamp that allows you to move the mounting location. Hell with a welder you can make almost any silencer work. On my old 87 warrior i put a raptor 660 silencer on.

Back