The Big 16

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98warrior

Reaction score
Well guys I turn the big 16 today, not the ideal birthday though...I'm sick and got a couple hours sleep last night so I stayed home today and probably not gona do much lol.

Happy birthday young man. HAHAHA. I turn 24 this year. Funny thing is after 21 I almost forget my age sometimes.

Happy Birthday.

I just turned 16 on March 3rd. Love it much more freedom with the license and everything. Go riding a lot more too. Have fun though its your b-day. O and what did you get?

Thanks guys. Teamexile I got a new helmet and a camelback pack. I'm also getting money from other friends and family so thats always cool haha. I'm not sure how long I've had my permit but hopefully I've had it long enough so I can get my license soon.

Happy birthday. Even though it was 14 years ago, I can remember my 16th birthday like it was yesterday. I got my licence, skipped school and went cruising around in my 71 chevelle. Ah the good old days ;D

I remember when I turned 16 I went to go get my permit. I took the written test and they gave me a drivers license on accident. Haven't turned back since.

Back