trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotphil

Reaction score
alright guys i think i might trade off the rappy for a banshee, plz leave your thoughts-

05 rappy 350-
ITP Black C-Series rear rims with Kenda Klaws 20-11-9
FmF Factory 4 slip-on pipe
dynojet jet kit
Pro Flow Clamp on
Prm-Atv rear grab bar
UM swingarm skidplate
Alba Flame Graphic kit
Moose Racing Nerfbars

for a banshee that i don't know much about the guy is gonna send me some info eventually. if it is in good shape and what not, is this a good trade? and what should i know about banshees??? i might be going to look at it this weekand.

The big question is, is the banshee a good bike for what you ride. If you ride dunes or drag then hell yeah but trails no way. Also send me a pm on how those klaws ride in the mud and stuff, i want to get a full set front and back.

yeah i wanto know about those klaws too. i'm considering them for my next set of rear tires. But... about the trade.. I'm guessing that if he's trading a banshee for your rappy, the banshee will probably be in worse shape than your bike. But, if it's not bad, I'd do it because the banshee can be a great trail bike if you set it up to be and know how to ride it. And it's insanely fast in a straight line which is always fun.

Make sure you find out what bore its on, You wont be to happy to find out its on its last bore and then have to resleave 2 cylinders. Also find out if the crank has been welded and trued. If it hasnt been, and it has had any motor work done you run the risk of the crank seperating. As for the trade, banshees dont like to be trail ridden, they are made more for high speed riding, you can do it, but you'll need to be able to open her up from time to time to get air moving thru the radiator or it will overheat. If you do get it, drain the antifreeze, flush it and dump in engine ice, that will help keep the temp down. I use it in my LT250R and it helps when im in trails.

ok guys thanks, i might go this weekand to look at it, as for the klaws, they hook up great i've had em for about a month and they still have much tread and they hook up real good in mud/sand/dirt/ and pavement, but slide when you want em to, i recommend them.

Back