what do you find funny?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahahaha yeah i saw that picture of the american chicks vs. the european chicks on ebaums world. it's sort of true

[quote author=yamarider board=general thread=1170128543 post=1170208613][quote author=chitownpete board=general thread=1170128543 post=1170195127]

The funny thing is there seems to be really no point in owning and maintaining a dangerous machine that you get to ride 2 or 3 times a year when you can ride anything with wheels year-round.

a) Ive got both
b) Quads arent dangerous? Look up the stats.
c) Ever tried one?

I gotta admit they seemed stupid until the 1st time I rode one, but if it werent for sleds and the short riding season I wouldn't have even thought about getting my first quad (my rap 350). Snowmobilers are a miserable bunch thats for sure, but what can you do, logic goes out the window when you fall in love.

Niggers and jews? now thats funny!

Yeah, i've rode them before. AC 800 Triple was the fastest one i've rode. That damn thing is a death rocket and nothing else. Doesn't steer or stop worth a ****, just goes 120 mph on snow.

What do I think is funny?? thats easy the jocks that I went to high school with!!! they thought they were God's gift to the world, and would make fun of us that spent our time in mechanics class. The best part was seeing them at the 10 year reunion, Fat, Bald, and they have to call "AAA" cause they cant change their own freaking tire ::) Thats what I find funny

Back