2 questions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

levonskinator

Reaction score
I just won a white bros pipe off ebay i have 2 questions. 1 how do the disks work, like what is the difference between more disks and less disks, which is louder, ect.
2. what is a ballpark figure for the jetting on a raptor 350 carb, just so i know what jets to order

I'm not sure about the raptor jetting ballpark, it's been so long since I messed with one that I don't even remember what the stock jetting is.

As far as the discs go, more discs are going to be louder. It depends on the machine, but more discs usually add to the low end power, while fewer discs can add a little bit to top end instead.

If the pipe has never been repacked I can tell you right now that it should be, packing never lasts more than a couple years on a quad exhaust. You might as well repack it before you even install it, it'll sound better and make better power. It only takes a few minutes to do on an e-series, just drill out the pop rivets, pull the core out, replace the used packing with new stuff, and rivet it all back together.

Google 4 stroke repacking kit. That or search out the kit that's made for your particular exhaust.

I really need to do this as well!

I'm in the process of repacking an e-series exhaust too but the guy who had it before me stripped or cross threaded the holes that the bolts for the disks screw into, so i think i am going to have some nuts welded on so i can get it back together.

Back