anyone from around west michigan???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talkin shop is always good. To friggen cold out to work on the pig till I get me heater fixed in the shop.r

Not exactly Western Michigan, but I'm from Saginaw/Birch Run area. Where do you ride?

I have a small spot near Holland but mostly north near Baldwin/ irons area.

put yourself on the yfm map dude! its under member introductions. maybe we can have a small meet at the mounds in mt morris fo all the people in Michigan!

I tried to, my phone wouldn't let me for some reason and I don't own a computer. I know its odd.....ill try to ad myself tomorrow at work. I'd be down for a ride.

put yourself on the yfm map dude! its under member introductions. maybe we can have a small meet at the mounds in mt morris fo all the people in Michigan!

I've heard Mt Morris is pretty good, have you been there? Wonder if they have some sand... Need a T&T place for the drag bike...

Never been there. Only place I know that has lots of sand is silver lake. Some trails by my cabin in irons are sandy but not enough to test a drag bike

Know St Helen pretty well, you're right, lots of sand. Probably will end up doing it there.

Ya was just there Sat, had a blast until my coil gave out. Took it home and its now torn apart for winter cleaning lol

Latest posts

Back