Banshee swing arm?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flynhawaiian1

Reaction score
I think I read that the banshee and warrior swing arms are interchangeable. How much shorter is the banshee swing arm than the warrior? I think I can get a Longer swing arm for less than the warriors arm.

They do fit supposedly, I think its about an inch or 1-1/2" difference. Except for the 87-88 warrior swingarm, which is probably closer to a 2-1/2" difference.

OK, Let say I get a +4 swinger from a banshee. This should make it a +3 on the warrior? It takes a aftermarket carrier. Do I have to use a Banshee carrier or can I use a warrior aftermarket carrier? Are the axles the same size?

What swingarm needs an aftermarket carrier? The only ones I know of that can't work with a stock carrier are the ones like lonestar makes, that has a honda-style carrier built into it.

Well, this arm I was looking at is a ASR for a banshee. It uses a aftermarket I think. Will the warrior carrier fit the banshee arm?

Back