Big 3 for Warrior 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to do a build on my Warrior. I first want to start with bolt ons like exhaust and air filter. I have a few questions:

1. What slip on should I get. Leaning towards HMF but wondering if that's still the best
2. My header pipe is rusted bad and I need a new one. Should I just get a OEM one from like RMATV or is it worth paying $200+ for a FMF powerbomb if I can find one
3. For air filter, is the pro flow kit with the adapter really worth it. The only place I found it was Duncan Racing for $130. Or should I just get a clamp on
4. Lastly, I know I'm going to need to rejet which isn't an issue, but what sizes should I use you think. Also, I've heard that you only need to change the main jet but also heard that you need to change the pilot and/or needle. So what's the deal with that?

I know this is a lot but I'd really appreciate if you took the time to help me out. Thanks

Just get the barkers. It's $100 more than the hmf slip on but it's a top of the line full exhaust. For intake I like the cfm airbox. Jetting will be 45 pilot and probably a 150 main.

Just get the barkers. It's $100 more than the hmf slip on but it's a top of the line full exhaust. For intake I like the cfm airbox. Jetting will be 45 pilot and probably a 150 main.
Sorry it's so late. Idk how I missed your reply. Anyways I couldn't find the Barkers exhaust for the Warrior. I went to their website buy the Warrior isn't an option. The closest thing was the Raptor 350. Is that what u were talking about? Would that fit? Or where do u find one for the Warrior?

Sorry it's so late. Idk how I missed your reply. Anyways I couldn't find the Barkers exhaust for the Warrior. I went to their website buy the Warrior isn't an option. The closest thing was the Raptor 350. Is that what u were talking about? Would that fit? Or where do u find one for the Warrior?
Yes it's the one for the raptor. It still bolts up to the warrior.

What about HMF with a FMF Powerbomb header. Seems like a nice header and a big plus is that it acts like a pre muffler and is a little quieter
Power bomb actually works off of the Helmholtz resonance theory. Something like the barker will still flow better though as it has a larger ID and better routing.

Back