Custom Warrior Parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullsnaps

Reaction score
Ok so here's the deal, Im new here but definatly not new to the scene. I got my first warrior brand new from the dealer in 97' I fell out of the scene for a while but now im back.

I own a metal fabrication shop in Central NJ and im Just testing the waters to see what kind of interest there would be in custom fabricated parts.... We can do anything from front and rear grab bars, Skidplates, Extended Swingarms, Extended A-Arms. We can make everything in either Aluminum or Stainless steel. We will also beat any price from any manufacturer that has a similar product.

Please keep in mind we dont have anything for a warrior yet, we are just testing the waters to see what kind of interest is out there. However we have produced a lot for Suzuki LT230's wich have virtually no aftermarket support. Each and every part is made to order.

Also if anyone in the NJ area has any parts laying around that we could use for measurements for mounting points, nomatter what type of quad theyre off of, please let me know, we can give you some sort of compensation or discount.

NOICE! Deff. keep us in the loop. Any pics of your work? Can you beat a $200 +2 or +4 extended swinger? (thats what they go for new on ebay) Ever make any nets or heal guards? It be really bad ass if you made a IMS peg overlay and heel guard combo. Id deff buy that! I'm actually in the market for some sort of a front frame guard/oil cooler guard. I can make a paper template and take some measurements if you guys can make something out of it?.

I can extend the factory swingarms any length wanted for $75 with a lifetime warranty against cracks. I forgot to mention we can also do custom upholstered seat covers... As we get more interest we will add more products to the lineup. I will try to get some pics of the custom parts weve done for LT230's

Please do and also some seat cover pics too. You guys have gripper material? Whats one of those run?

deadlastracing said:
Please do and also some seat cover pics too. You guys have gripper material? Whats one of those run?

We can get any material thats requested, anything from Neoprene to Ostrich lol. The Upholstery is from another division of our company so i cant give any exact price as of yet. They are Just breaking into the motorsport market, The main area was custom show car and classic car upholstery. I will try to gather pics for examples of all the work weve done, both for fabrication and upholstery

where in central nj are you located, cause i'm up in montvale and wondering how long the drive would be to your shop?

levonskinator said:
where in central nj are you located, cause i'm up in montvale and wondering how long the drive would be to your shop?

We are located in Middlesex County, Woodbridge to be exact.

i would be interested in a "hump" seat like you can get for the 450's from quadtech.... it requires new foam too though..... idk if you could do something like this but i would be very interested in a price if you could,,, and could yall make a grab bar similar to the control series from prm??? i just dont like how they stick out so far from the rearend because my pipe doesnt stick out very far
thanks kyler

ps... what about a rear skid that gives better ground clearance or the middle is higher or something like that... i get center hung on mine alot

I would REALLY be interested in the custom heel guards kinda like these in the picture below. But made for a warrior!

Heelguards.jpg

we have a set of heel guards in the works, also front frame/oil cooler guards

Tyler said:
I would REALLY be interested in the custom heel guards kinda like these in the picture below. But made for a warrior!

Heelguards.jpg

Wow it seem slike you guys are on you rgame right outta the gate. thats awsome and i will def be up on some gear after the holidays!

well i wondering can you guy come up some rotor and rear sprocket gaurds like GT Thunder's product? I've talked to Laz at GT Thunder, and no luck with machining a set for my XC racer. any possibility? and i think Bingstar makes a set too ? the old style rear skid guard, is just too bulky and kills your ground clearence too much..... please let me know!!!!

^ yo matt, have you tired matching up one off a YFZ450? I'm, almost positive that the sprocket rotors are the same. Some dude on quadzone had one on his Rappy350 and he said it was off a yfz.

hey dead, they are not tall enough to protect a 42 tooth sprocket, and chain. which i use for more technical riding sometimes..

hey, just call GT Thunder and i asked again, and they said NO the bolt pattern. WILL NOT MATCH for the Warrior. and they will not sell a blank guard, for me to make fit..... ::)

Back