Custom Warrior Parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, i thought id give a quick update with whats going on while i got some downtime.

Weve been setting up our fabrication shop in a new facility. Our upholstery division is taking over our old shop, Once theyre setup again i can answer all the questions you have about materials, designs, reshaping foam... anything you throw at me. Since our Fab. dept is in a MUCH bigger facility, we now have the room for a flowjet and its on its way :) Once its setup we are going to start banging out some front frame/oil cooler guards. Since its done on a water jet you will be able to have ANY custom design you want cut into the guard. Ofcourse that is going to cost more than our standard frame/oil cooler guard.

Ive mentioned that we can extend OEM swing arms, right now we dont have any plans on making complete replacement swingarms, however we do have extended front A arms in the works. What we are testing now is a +2 setup with aluminum uppers and stainless lowers. Also we are testing out some Aluminum uppers with Chromo lowers. We also have nerf bars, heel guards, nerf bars with heel guards that replace the entire oem peg, front and rear grab bars and full skidplates in the line up.

Please keep in mind that for a while the only products we will have available to the public will be seats, skidplates, guards and grab bars. The reason for this is we will NOT produce any major peice and release it before the design has gone through extensive testing first. Safty is our #1 priority. That being said, we are looking for any local racers (NJ, NY) looking for a 2010 parts sponsorship. Must be able to provide a full resume of your racing career, willing to track test products and be hands on involved in telling us how we can improve our products or create new ones.

sweet can you make those a arms +1" forward also.
i run thr beginner classes in mx and flat track also i run pit bikes, not lookin for any big sponsorships cause i cant get out there much anymore but id love to promote your name

Skullsnaps said:
That being said, we are looking for any local racers (NJ, NY) looking for a 2010 parts sponsorship. Must be able to provide a full resume of your racing career, willing to track test products and be hands on involved in telling us how we can improve our products or create new ones.

i am a member of Garden State ATV Riders club.. the website is www.gsatvr.org there are a good amount of racers in the club and guys that i9m sure will be interested in parts

I race XC (harescramble) here in Ohio in the CRA series, there is at least one other member on here that also is in that series. www.racecra.org. Season just ended but next season I should be at almost every race. Id love to be a test dummy and I guarantee that I would give extremely in depth reviews of your stuff from a races standpoint.

Check out quadzone.com. That forum has tons of racers on it form every series from all over the country. You can't promote your biz on there unless you become a site sponsor (pay) but it just might be worth it. Just don't forget about us warrior riders though.

i would be willing to test parts on my warrior id dont race because theres really no racing in a reasonable driving distance, but i do a lot of woods riding on tight trails that we made. also riding on looks established trails and some pretty crazy farmland and mud pits/holes. figured id through an offer out there cause i know somestuff thats race designed doesnt always work good for the everyday rider.

same here i am gonna try to hit some ixcr races this next year... if i get the quad done........ bought it in a box and i am building it frame up.... and i usually run with the 450's through the woods so i run pretty hard!!! pm me if you would be willing to let me be a test dummy for your parts!!! i will give the best feedback that i can and will let you know what my opinions are on the products and what can be done to improve them....anything would be greatly appreciated!!!!
thanks kyler #32s
i also race the local fair flattrack races every year

I'm from NE. Ohio, and I am running the full CRA flattrack program for 2010 . I ran 5 out of 17 races in 09 - finished 14th in points out of 42 riders . I'd be willing to test any bumpers , grab bars , or nerfs you may have. We race tight and they would be put to use . I will be racing on 5 tracks this season, ranging from 1/8 mile oval to 3/8 mile oval . There's some pics of me getting my first win of the year on this site but I cant remember where ? Deadlast would know . He did my awesome graphics kit .

In the seat department. I need a gripper seat that has heavy duty sides. The tops of my boots rub and are wearing holes in the thing.
Ex:
PC270072-1.jpg

Any progress? I'd like to have some heal guards and an oil cooler cover before he 2010 race season starts up (march)

Back