FMF powerbomb header ???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive already got it all installed with my pro y exhaust ...it sounds mint and after installing the cam and piston ,......from a roll ....my buddies 700r only has a few bikes on me through 6th gear......hes def got alot more power....but im much closer to keeping up with him. Through trails id kill him ....( hes a true newbie that shouldnt have a 700r)

How much quieter do these things make it? i personally like ine obnoxious

In the low end it's quite a bit quieter, but in the top end for me it was extremely ******* loud!!!

The only pipes that need the mid pipe are the fmf's I believe, they are the only ones jewish enough to make you buy it. The rest of the silencers/slipon's out there usually come with the midpipe already.
i got a fmf powercore 4 and i didnt need a midpipe. the whole slip-on fit right up to my stock header. fmf isnt jewish, fmf is awesome! one of the best pipes i have ever seen. not sure how much the powerbomb header will add, but i saw a yfz450 up at my local shop on the dyno with a powerbomb and titanium 4 exhaust combo and the guy at the shop said it was putting out the most hp of any yfz that he has had in there (and he deals with a lot of full race quads). that being said fmf is the best. actually heard that white bros. can hurt performance. guess they are just popular because of all of the advertising. might be good pipes, but havent heard much good about them (not knocking anyone's pipe or anything). later

A slip on includes the mid pipe, that is the piece between the header and the actual muffler. If you look at Rockymountain or other retailers they often sell that small midpipe separately.

yes i know what a mid pipe is. i had one on my alba exhaust. it does blow when the midpipe is sold separately, like with fmf's titanium 4 pipe, but i guess thats so you can choose between titanium to save a few ounces in weight or stainless to save some money. i dont think it makes much of a difference, but i could be wrong.

One of my buddies has one on his warrior. It doesn't look like it's any bigger than the stock one. It just has smoother bends, and the powerbomb chamber

They are the same, they even bolt up to other companies ****. Feel lucky we experimented with the setup, most people doubted me a couple years ago with the combination, and as it turned out it worked great. Quite a few people have done it since.

Back