it got me too.....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kinda gas do you use? 93 is the highest you need unless your runnin a 12:1 piston. That wouldnt be the problem if it dies instanly. Sounds like electrical, like a wire grounding out.

I run 93 normaly but the gas I put in. In dosent smell like the best gass and I don't think its electrical cuz it sshows to be sparking continuously

Ok so I went and messed with it some more this morning and the spark dosent fade when it starts and then dies its sparking fine and the gas is go and its in time

ok guys im stumped on ths one i went through the carb and cleaned wat little was dirty nothing was cloged and its got good fuel running off a IV bottle and it will run for a few second then it will hit really hard like it back fires and dies?? im stumped good spar good fuel ran perfect before idk why its acting like this any sudjestions?

http://s1190.photobucket.com/albums.../?action=view&current=VID_20110827_122015.mp4

nevermind i got it coil wires were wired backwards purrs like a kitten and runs like its on dynamite soooo need to re gear this thing

Yep the color codes match the harness but they were wrong so I fliped those 2 wires round and it fine know and btw to anyone running a 38mm carb and a degree key you will haveto jet up a size for it to run right

Back