Might upgrade...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you come to a 100' drop off just gas it and jump down it........simple right!

Watch me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOO HOO

...........................................SIRENS HEARD IN THE DISTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 700 is an awesome quad. You'll be amazed at the power difference. I still cant get over how much power it has. The reason I went with the 700 was because of reverse(I need it where I ride) and I wanted something that wasnt gonna become a money pit. A pipe, filter, and controller and your good to go. No other mods needed really...well...unless you want some new front shocks. It's already decently wide and handles very well. I def. wouldnt take back partting out my warrior to buy the 700 even though I might have lost more money than I wanted too. Oh well though...you only live once. And I'm still young ;D

most of the time when people do sarcasm, they use a smily face or something, since i cant hear how hes saying it, how do i know hes not just a dumbass?

Because no one is that stupid and you shouldn't be so gullible to believe that.

no1 is that stupid? yea they are, alot of people are stupid, how the **** am i gullible? Do you even know what gullible means? your prolly one of them stupid people, i didnt believe him because im not retarted like him, that would make me not gullible.

your prolly one of them stupid people, i didnt believe him because im not retarted like him, that would make me not gullible.

Hah... Um what??!?!?
~Bill

I had to read the quote from you a few times to get it... g/l and have fun. I know we all mean well but this quote made me think a bit.
(had a few drinks tonight, but still doesn't make that much sense)
~Bill

Dear r350ridin:

I use the quick reply alot, thats why there was no smiley face. If you couldn't figure out that I was being sarcastic you should get off of your computer and spend some more time in school. Good god man.

dotn get the zuki 450,its made for the track,not the trails,get a 700,maybe a 450r,my freind has a 450r and smoked a 700

WHOA WHOA WHOA EVERYONE CHILL...
I didnt mean to get this intro a big arguement i was just seeing what i could get for it...
And r350 what u said about dirtbike not haveing reverse their not like 400lbs to drag... you know what i mean?

Back