Need knew suspension

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abner

Reaction score
I have a raptor 350 2010. And I'm looking for a cheaper option of suspension. Right now I'm using a stock and I'm looking to upgrade it.

I just noticed your location, I think mabey the common options here in the USA might not be easy to find or budget friendly where you are at. What choices have you been considering, mabey we could offer some insight. Are your stock shocks broken or just looking for a straight upgrade? For what it's worth suspension is the most expensive thing to upgrade on a warrior, and the wrong choices can actually make it worse than stock

My stock shocks are okay but, I'm just looking to improve it, get a better driving experience. But I'm still looking for shocks, I haven't found one. If you have an advise in which shock to use, I would appreciate

I was lookin into this a while back, as far as decent quality you can just buy and bolt on, the simple answer is the asak shocks from zoom zoom coupled with americian star +2 arms (links at bottom of post)
Better shock options are fox floats or elkas, both are gonna be over most people's budgets, usually costing more than what someone paid for their whole warrior.
The budget friendly version is more complicated... take offs from the raptor, banshee, and yf450 all work great but require modification to the chassis and usually a rebuild/revalve of the shocks. You could use a arms from a different machine and cut and weld away, but you gotta know alot about suspension geometry to get it right. You'll likely end up paying the same as the zoom zoom/asr set up in materials, rebuild kits, and used parts trying to make your own set up.
https://zoomzoomparts.com/products/...-set-for-1987-1988-yamaha-warrior-350-yfm-350
https://amstarmanufacturing.com/product/american-star-2-yamaha-warrior-350-front-a-arm-kit/

Latest posts

Back