slow cranking - Need Help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you need to grow the fuk up and stop acting like a 5 year old whos full of himself. you havent seen my bike 'many' of times (matter of fact.. you havent 'seen' it ever!) you only read what was put on here a few times about me rebuilding it other then that you dont know **** about my quad.

so keep my name and quad out of ur mouth or get off ur yamaha warrior google search and come here an let see you try to start ****. ps.. now fuk u and have a nice day.

and i could put money on it that undo the starter a lil started his bike up i had the same damn problem

meme-badass-2-1.jpg

:tdown: Wow!! I rest my case. I need to grow up!!?? I don't know everything, but at 45 years old and being and automotive machinist for 26 years I hope I know a little. Needless to say I have fixed many, many f-ups that idiots like you walk in the door with.

I guess I am like a moth drawn to the light on this stupidity. I can't argue with the customer at work, so I guess I get on here and blow off steam at guys like you.

I do need to grow up and stop falling into these kinds of arguments. I need to help those that are willing to listen and be helped and walk away from stupidity.

well said midway.....all us newbies take this as a hobby to save us some money...so if a "tool" who knows as much as I do about Quads gives us advice it will only hurt all of us NEWBIES... ALL WE WANT ON HERE IS GOOD ADVICE so we can fix our Warriors

so all of you idiots on here who think know it all buzz off and let the pros help us

Back