STAGE HELP❗❗

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abner

Reaction score
I have a 2010 raptor 350 and I'm looking for a stage 2 tune. First thing I already had was an exhaust which is T-4 Pro-Circuit. I looked for a better intake and filter which I found "velocity intake system": https://www.pwrtune.com/raptor-350-velocity-intake-p/veli-r350-1.htm
Looked for a jetting kit for my carb: https://www.dynojet.com/jet-kit-for-2004-2013-yamaha-raptor-350-stage-1-2-q423/
I'm looking for a CDI, I don't know much but you guys can help me choosing one. I want to but a camshaft but based on this tune I don't know if I have to buy a stage 1 or 2 camshaft can you guys help me with that? I'm also looking for an upgraded clutch kit if you have suggestions, I'll appreciate it.

I would get away from thinking in stages. You're just going to confuse yourself.

For jetting I would get some oem jets from the dealer. Probably 147.5, 150, 152.5 and 155 main. Only cdi worth anything is the zeel from drw. For cam I like the hotcam stage 1 best to start out with.

Ok, short easy answers...
Intake you linked looks good. You should buy it.
You won't need a cdi
I'm guessing the camshafts you are looking at are from the company Hotcams. Their "stage 1" camshaft is good.
"Stage 2" just means more work, there's better ways to spend your money and get more power elsewhere
Every thing you change with the engine the carberator will need to be tuned to make it work. Order the jets

Ok, short easy answers...
Intake you linked looks good. You should buy it.
You won't need a cdi
I'm guessing the camshafts you are looking at are from the company Hotcams. Their "stage 1" camshaft is good.
"Stage 2" just means more work, there's better ways to spend your money and get more power elsewhere
Every thing you change with the engine the carberator will need to be tuned to make it work. Order the jets
Can you tell me the other ways to get more power?

Back