Suspension Help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abner

Reaction score
I'm looking for the cheapest and good quality suspension for my 2010 raptor 350. The cheapest one I've found are DNM suspension :
https://x.alibaba.com/Ax0Poc?ck=pdp
I would like your opinion. If it's worth buying or sticking with the factory suspension

I wouldn't trust that, it might look the part but its going to be all wrong, from fit to valving to spring rate. Sometimes the reservoirs are even fake.
Good suspension us set up for the rider, not just their weight but their riding style and the terrain they travel. Bearing that in mind, a budget option for good quality shocks us to actually get sonething used oem and have them rebuilt. A good shock builder will be able to factor alot of that in and leave you with sonething that will work well and last long.
For the rear alot of people run the shock off a banshee or the shock/dog bone off a yfz660. You might be able to have the stock rear shock rebuilt/revalved.
The ticket for cheap fronts used to be yf450 shocks with a arms to compensate for the length but it seems now those will only fit with modifications
Another budget option is to get the shocks off zoom zoom. They are a direct fit and at least coming from a supplier that'll back their products.

Back