Won't shift

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hallnd

Reaction score
I have a problem with , while riding, the gears won't shift. It's like the shifter is stuck and then the bike bogs out. I have to reach down and jerk on the shifter to get it to re-engage and then it's fine for a little while. The clutch works, but I did notice the nuetral light doesn't always light up. Any suggestions?

well not too sure, but mine had a similar problem with shifting where it would not catch/shift into gears. Try adjusting the shifters position there is a little allen key screw that holds the lever there and is adjustable, take a look and you will know what i mean. Other wise I am not sure what else it could be, and as far as neutral light, alot of times after riding for a while or even when its parked I cannot get it into neutral all the time

cool where did you buy the oil cooler or is it used out of another yfm quad?

Check out the tutorials section and look for the write-up about the oil cooler. There are 2 different methods of adding the oil cooler, and all the info you need should be in that thread.

alright thanks, Im still getting used to the forums as I was in "hibernation" threw out the winter, but trying to get more active on here, it truly is a great forum to read and learn on and I find the people are helpful and knowledgable!

Back