03 svt Cobra

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah, pretty ugly car. Keep in mind this cobra is very close to stock. The thing looks like it was a purpose built road racer... if so i hope it would be it haha

Yeah, that one doesnt look very nice, but it is about 530hp. I really like the look of this, the paint was an extra $8,000 from the factory.

Attachments

• Perl.jpg
    Perl.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 6
the terminator mustang engine is a beast. it will produce 1000 hp>>>thats right is said it>>>1000 hp with the addition of a stack on turbocharger from hellion power systems. lets see a FACTORY bottom end in that porsche do that>>>>and with only 4.6l. they were built with steel cranks and manley forged rods and pistons from the factory. they are bulletproof. there are ALOT of built ones in dallas. i fear them in my 5.0. it is not uncommon around here for 10k worth of uprgrades to be under the hood of a stock appearing car. say what you will about mustangs. but the engines are handbuilt and ridiculous!!!!!!:tup:

For that I'd buy another car. LOL. and imo theyre not much to look at...
The paint is perlescent. It stickers at almost $80,000. I guess you would have to see the German engineering to appreciate it...

I find the pors butt ass ugly and stangs anre nothing to frown on my sis has a rousch car and I've worked it over as much as she will let me and its well ove 300 horses and I haven't seen any other v6 like it

Btw wicked sweet car needs wheels IMO but that's just me

I find the pors butt ass ugly and stangs anre nothing to frown on my sis has a rousch car and I've worked it over as much as she will let me and its well ove 300 horses and I haven't seen any other v6 like it

Btw wicked sweet car needs wheels IMO but that's just me

Them wheels will stay on it, he likes to have a stock looking car so nobody will know its been messed with, if you know what i mean.

Wrenchwarrior said i right, these motors are bulletproof! Its only a 4.6 which comes out to a 281 cu. in. Hes saving to get a wipple 2.3 or a Kenne Bell blower. I love this car but my lil 306 Fox body is gonna be beating it on the strip!:tup::evilface::slayer:

Sleeper huh well I think he's got it lol no offence but I still think that a smallbock chevy will out run it but that just prefference and what's the interior look like?

Sleeper huh well I think he's got it lol no offence but I still think that a smallbock chevy will out run it but that just prefference and what's the interior look like?

Interior is black leather with gray swade, its super super clean. It all depends on what it has into it, if its a full blown drag motor then yeah maybe it would, but these Cobras (03-04) were built for the road coarse. They have IRS and man can it take some corners. Once this car gets to 75 i can promise you that NOTHING will hang with it. Speedo says 160 and its been barried a few times. But lets not start a chevy vs. ford thing, i can go on allllllll day long about that lol. At the end of the day id take any of the BIG 3 over a jap car or some rice patty with a Folgers can for a tail pipe!!!!:haha:

Did you win a couple mill or something??? Those care are for ritsy people that don't have anything better to spend their money on!!!!! No offence but id take a ford over any of those on any day but no offence to ford lovers but I will take a chevy every day but those rice burners are anoying just saying

No offence but id take a ford over any of those on any day but no offence to ford lovers but I will take a chevy every day but those rice burners are anoying just saying

Especially when they have a FART can on it and think they are the coolest thing since sliced bread!

nothing wrong with the 4 banger IMO they get great mileage but those frickin coffee can mufflers annoy the hell out of me. My fricken nieghbor has a glasspack on his Camry. Man it's annoying. It's really bad when they put a guitar string in the middle of the pipe.

nothing wrong with the 4 banger IMO they get great mileage but those frickin coffee can mufflers annoy the hell out of me. My fricken nieghbor has a glasspack on his Camry. Man it's annoying. It's really bad when they put a guitar string in the middle of the pipe.

True i do like them for there MPG. but for nothing else. Whats the guitar string do?

I had a 91 eagle talon tsi that I ran 19psi of boost.. had a fuel controller, bigger injectors, big turbo, fmic, big exhaust, huge clutch, with a stock engine. My Bro has a STi (300hp) that I could beat by a good 4-5 car lengths by 80 mph. AWD was awesome for laying down the power. Great until the tranny went out in second gear.. just couldn't handle the power.

The big V8 american cars are great for doing small add on's and getting big returns. Lot's of power to be had!

I ran a modded up 5.0 stang once.. I tact her out at 145.. side by side..

yeah I drive 80+ miles per day with my jetta. That pos get's 30+ miles per gallon and I beat the piss out of it. It has alright power 200hp.

The new Fords I'm very impressed with.. 40 mpg on some of there cars. They really seem to have stepped it up a notch of the other american companys.

Back