03 svt Cobra

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I drive 80+ miles per day with my jetta. That pos get's 30+ miles per gallon and I beat the piss out of it. It has alright power 200hp.

The new Fords I'm very impressed with.. 40 mpg on some of there cars. They really seem to have stepped it up a notch of the other american companys.

I have a buddy with a jetta, thems are nice cars, and decent power too. I need something to get better mpg! My damn 10mpg truck aint cuttin it!

Talons can be very fast cars! There use to be a few around me that had alot done to them. But like you said about the trannys, when you add hp theres always gonna be a weaker link.

BTW: anything with 350+ whp car will smoke most anything on the street. Let alone +430. Holy **** balls that is so bad ass. I bet he has trouble keeping rear tires on it. SO AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing!!

BTW: anything with 350+ whp car will smoke most anything on the street. Let alone +430. Holy **** balls that is so bad ass. I bet he has trouble keeping rear tires on it. SO AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing!!

Haha dude its scary fast, shouldnt be on the street HAH. It'll break the tires loose at 55 mph. He did that the first time i rode with him, and wow this car is nuts. The whined of the blower makes it that much better! The guy he got it from had pics of it being put together at the Ford factory, its #326 off the line. I know hes got a Magna flow catback exhaust coming so its gonna sound sick now

im looking at a cavalier z24 with the quad 4, i always wanted a red one

Dude i use to have one of them. It was an 01 5 spd. I beat the holy **** outta that thing and it still ran like a top. It sucked on gas thou for a 4 popper. Lucky if i got 20 when driving it normal. When i say beat the **** out of it i mean not lift shifting and that damn thing seen red line alot. For a chevy it held up well haha

Haha dude its scary fast, shouldnt be on the street HAH. It'll break the tires loose at 55 mph. He did that the first time i rode with him, and wow this car is nuts. The whined of the blower makes it that much better! The guy he got it from had pics of it being put together at the Ford factory, its #326 off the line. I know hes got a Magna flow catback exhaust coming so its gonna sound sick now

God I would give you $20 bucks for a ride in that.. So cool!!! I bet it smokes anything in it's path!
I beleive you that it smokes the tires that fast.

Man that is so cool.

God I would give you $20 bucks for a ride in that.. So cool!!! I bet it smokes anything in it's path!
I beleive you that it smokes the tires that fast.

Man that is so cool.

So i was talking to my bro today and i was a lil off on the hp, its got right at 450 to the ground with 13 psi of boost. It hasnt been dynoed but we tuned it with a handheld tuner. His buddy has the EXACT same mods done to his 04 cobra and his puts down 456 my bro said.

He drove it today too, and it got a lil sprinkle of rain on it, man was he pissed! Hah i thought it was funny.

He drove it today too, and it got a lil sprinkle of rain on it, man was he pissed! Hah i thought it was funny.
Rain is water... doesnt he ever give her a bath? Haha. And yeah my rear tire on my 6 beater stang is dang near bald... idk what im gonna do :S. Its only one tire too... stupid POS POSi-trac.
I think I found out why it happend too, I only burnt out a couple times I think its from cornering and getting on the gas the power tire breaks a little loose and doesnt squeal but still kills rubber...

Back