03 Warrior Motor Rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no its not too expensive at all. if the 400ex bumper will fit a 300ex, im going to get one in red for my girlfriend's quad. oh, i also posted a video of the warrior's first dyno run after the motor rebuild. didnt have the alba bumper on at that time, but doesnt really matter. im going to do some more videos soon, so when i get them ill post them. later

well, she is finally home and damn is she fast! ive been running her up and down the streets in the neighborhood (think im starting to piss people off) running through the rpm range to break her in and she's doing great. doesnt want to idle very well, but once ive got her broken in ill adjust that. she might not be such a good trail bike anymore though because she sucks down gas like nothing! might have to just start racing flat track or TT (if i could ever afford wheels, tires, and lowering kit). i might have to see what comes back on my tax return. keeping my fingers crossed. ill get some pics and videos when i can, but gotta finish breaking her in and then go to work. later

Back