Beastly's thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a little bath for your quad would be nice? Cool cut on the fenders tho

I don't has a truck so I have a week in between rides to polish it.

Quads are made to be dirty... I like cut fenders, but that a lil to much imo. Your gonna get covered the first 5 mins u ride. Looks good thou

I think the ones that Sidewayz33 had were some of the best looking I've ever seen.

Quads are made to be dirty... I like cut fenders, but that a lil to much imo. Your gonna get covered the first 5 mins u ride. Looks good thou

I hate to say it but I beg to differ. Any time Ive been in some messy stuff I get dirty just as quick as I would with full fenders. I do wish I could find a set in my color for a different cut though.

Quick question guys. Would Banshee shock covers fit Warrior shocks, I'd think so but just double checking

They should fit and have a little room to spare top and bottom. I don't think you could go the other direction, though. The Banshee spring is longer than the Warrior spring. At least on the ones I have.

They should fit and have a little room to spare top and bottom. I don't think you could go the other direction, though. The Banshee spring is longer than the Warrior spring. At least on the ones I have.

Hmmm I guess if I zap starped it.

Back