Beastly's thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I figure that you mustr of bought it Beastly :3 But yeah loud pipes save lives..

The teardown begins
7900eb38.jpg

And i came home to this, its a little rough but a little polishing, grinding and some exhaust paint should have it looking good
fe10288a.jpg

Ive never thought of that its probably going be more expensive but I may be wrong but it is like 25 or so for a 50X2 black roll that's what I used jm2c

I got a quote by a local coater for my Barker Duals. $200 for ceramic coating, and black powdercoat on the cans, heat shields, and endcaps. Not a bad price IMO. Should be $75-ish or so to ceramic coat your head pipe.

Sellin the T4? And when did you get the iron cross??

on your way to elite dude. Keep it up mang. I can't wait to ride that thing with the 446 it er. Awesome sauce.

Sellin the T4? And when did you get the iron cross??

on your way to elite dude. Keep it up mang. I can't wait to ride that thing with the 446 it er. Awesome sauce.

Ya when i finish redoing the sparks and i just got the bumper, i was testing it for fitment. I cant wait to ride it with that motor too, its gonna be a beast especially hearing it through a sparks

Ah dont worry i am im debating on sending it to them to refurbish it they sai theyd make it look new and put their new endcap on it but thats a little steep at 175

Beastly, I polish alot of my own stuff. I'm going my Barker Duals soon. Just need to get the right wheels and compound. I have done them before, I have done my cam cover, levers, shift lever, brackets. I do it quite a bit. And the stainless brake lines, I didn't fully understand your question. But I think you were asking how the lines thread into the "T"??? Well, each line has a banjo end, and the other has a threaded cap. You screw the cap into the T...

Back