Fastest 350 Ever?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9538-1.jpg

IMG_9535-1.jpg

I have a different QuadTech seat than the one in the pics, shocks are different, and exhaust strap's are now CNC Billet...

I'd rather have a slow nice looking quad, then an ugly super fast quad...

Those of you from other sites please back off. Ive let it go for now and even though non of you own a yfm350 from what I can tell, you may have knowledge in your respective atv of choice that could correlate over to our 350's please share.

But please quit attacking rappy, I prefer not to ban people unless they are spammers but I will. Im going to edit this thread as it got so far off topic that it needs to be cleaned up. Thanks

Sorry it took so long for me to show. Logged in but wasnt actively using the window that I had it on for the last couple hours. Was busy on other things I got going on.

lol i dont understand what this kid is trying to get at here its a fullyy built alky motor vs a lightly modded raptor
i will race you any day you want to on your alky motor with my warrior and i will use pump gas to ... idk why you want to rip on his quad what is it bc dont have one that is that nice ... and i can tell you that you better b a good rider if you want to see the back of my quad ... 2 strokes are like pussy every one has one

ok ill keep my word
4 mil welded crank
68mm cub cylinders
Nd 1-5 override
lockup clutch billet basket
21cc domes running16.5:comp ratio with 205psi
+10 degrees timing
methanol
lightened flywheel
Cpi drag pipes
and a 16/40 gearing
lets do this whenever you want to i only have a lil bit of work done to my quad