headlight cover

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

levonskinator

Reaction score
the last time i crashed it destroyed the headlights, and instead of buying new ones i just cut the bracket off and covered the opening with duct tape. I saw a couple of warriors that had some sort of cover over them. could you guys post up what you made it out of and how and maybe some pics
P5300094.jpg

see its really ugly

Just make one out of some sheet metal. Start with a piece of cardboard or heavy paper to make the template, transfer that to the sheet metal of your choice, and cut it out with whatever you have. Then you just have to put some bends in it for it to match the curve (pvc pipe or something similar is nice to help form the curves), then paint it and install it. You can use pop rivets, screws, bolts, gypsie tears, whatever you want to hold it on there.

Earlier years had the lights mounted lower,those hoods don't have that big opening.
Just a couple of bolt holes on the front edge.I,m almost positive they are the same,I've
got one somewheres I'll see if it is the same.

I did exactly what yamaridr explained...........look at the pics of my quad. Its not hard and turned out pretty good.

Back