Looking for arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abner

Reaction score
I have a 2010 Raptor 350 and my arms are stock. I used spacers to make it wider but I feel that they can be wider. I was looking to buy new ones, or I was wondering if the arms of a raptor 660 can fit in a 350. I'm looking for something reliable, cheap but with good quality. If you have a suggestion of arms I would appreciate.

There is no other models arm that will fit without fabrication. You have to cut and fabricate new frame mounts to use any other arm. Besides using 400ex(maybe z400 arms like I did) aftermarket wide arms with heim joint frame mounts. With those arms you can cut the missalignment spacers and make them fit. You have to buy yamaha king pin adapters, too. Still cutting and fabrication required. Alot of work.

Wheel spacers add more bump steer and can be harder on the hub bearings. Wider arms are always better. American Star Manufacturing wide arms are good. If the sealed ball joint option is available, you will probably be happier with them over the heim joint ends.

I think American Star and Full Flight are the only 2 companies still making wide arm kits.

'89 up Warrior and Raptor 350 are the same front arms. So a wide arm kit for either will fit both. Don't forget about extended front brake lines.

The only way to hit cheap and good at the same time is if you are a good fabricator and can make them yourself.
Otherwise it's a choice of good but expensive or nothing at all

Latest posts

Back