What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well yesterday ran the right tire in to a cut off stop sign post in the feild and sspun around, then went out to check the ice at the bay and went hydro plaining for a little bit and then got back to my truck and the nutreul light wont come on so she wont fire up and i have to trace a wire some were under the hood

i know where your problem is. right below the electric 350 sticker on the left side there is a cluster of conectors. just unplug them all and dialect grease them all and reconnect them. thats what i did and it fixed mine!

well I just tore the yard up with the Trakkers on the WarSki for 10 minutes and I'm already sore!they hook up great in the snow but ride rough as hell!need more snow please?

2012-12-24154013.jpg

Last edited:
No Red carrier?

No, because I'm keeping the frame the stock red color. Not going to ruin my 1st gen with different colors. Going to paint the sprocket and rotor hubs red. It will help to break everything up. Also, my chain guide and slipper are red so it will stand out against the black swinger. Planning on painting the a arms the grey like the carrier, but, I may buy a can on the metallic I wasn't too happy with and see how it looks on metal, and not the can's picture.

Bout time... hope your man comes through if not, Mr Jessup will get you fixed up nice, tell him its a 379 stroker that may change how he ports it.

Oh I'll give him the run down on what I'm doing and what I want done. I'm probably just going to give him a call. The 90* fittings I got are the wrong thread pitch. Lucky for me the hyd hose shop is next door to our shop. Just going to walk over with the cover this time. Only thought to get them last week cause I had to borrow their shipping scale.

Welp we are supposed to get a "blizzard" here. Maybe later ill strap on the new Gopro and let you guys ride with me on the ole warrior :iagree:

im still tracing my little wireing problem, the key goes on the silinoid clicks but the nutruel light wont come on and there seems to be so power to any of the hand controls, like start button and thumb kill or teather

Back