What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...........egh. Nope. I'm just gunna buy a new one here in the next few days and if I ever find the one I got, it'll be for sale on here. It just fuggin pisses me off that I had it and now its gone. WTF!

I used my R6 warrior to pull my trailer out of the back yard in 8" of snow. My first suprize was how easy it started at -12*C, it took a good 10 min ideling to get up to temp. I hooked the two safety chains to the rear grab bar and started pulling. There was no chance my VW Jetta was going to make it the 500' back to the trailer nevermind to it to the road in the snow.

Maybe one of your dogs took it and hid it haha

Its totally possible.

When in doubt ask you wife,,, thats what i do and she always nos where everythings at..

I did, and she has no idea what it even looks like, so I have to show her a picture of one and ask her again. She usually doesn't touch the stuff on my computer desk though.

My cousin was living with me for a few months, but he's got no use for it. I've had a lot of company since i bought it a while back and its been on my desk, but its the only thing missing in the whole house. I think I moved it......but I have no idea where.

Anyways, I just bought another one. Found a good price for a new JE 85mm with the pin, locks, and rings so I just bit the bullet. Hopefully I can find what I have here and sell it for what I just got this JE for.

I ripped around the yard 20 minutes ago with paddles on back and RAZR's on front took the ski's off till we get more snow

Got my Vito's degree key today. Now to wait for my timing chain, flywheel puller, and one way bearing.
uta5y2ed.jpg

Tore up the yard with the mule with the dogs right behind me. Warrior is out of gas,besides it's only 20 degrees here so I didn't want to go too fast.

Back