What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a Maier Hood from Al "ag2560" today Thanks Al!!

IMG-20130105-WA0000.jpg

I went and looked at my warrior and grabbed a set of my rear tires so I can work on my warski project. When I get It done I'm going to sconny to ride with eddie!!

that is if we ever get more snow so they open the damn trails lol!

looking forward to it Todd!

Me too, if I get the ebay bid on the precision skis tomorrow, I will order the brackets that sparky found, and then get my tires wrapped with tracks. I cannot wait. I just sold 2 snowmobiles to finance the project.

I was thinkin bout it but I might let someone else do the honors Lol!

and yes get a damn pic!!

Built a 50' long step down... then proceeded to get my ass handed to me by this rough riding 700r cant wait to finish walle and this track so I can get yall some footage! Its getting to be a radical track.

Its alive! Runs ****** great! Takin a lunch break and then its out for more wrenching

Got this far today on my one way bearing job and had to stop. Most of my tools are at work and I don't have any star bit sockets at the house.
8eqezu2y.jpg

those 3 torc screws just hold the bracket that holds the seal in the stator case just pull the 17mm bolt washer and slide the sleeve off the shaft and you can pull the stator cover

Back